On 27 April 2018 the Embassy of Colombia in Uruguay will hold a business meeting between Colombian and Uruguayan companies at the Headquarters of the Latin-American Integration Association - ALADI.
The goals of such business meeting are the following:
- To position the country-brand
- To create commercial bridges between Colombia and Uruguay by identifying potential commercial counterparties
- To exhibit the Colombian tradition (Pre-Columbian art / crafts)
- To show sustainable Colombian fashion (inclusion of indigenous and household craftswomen in the production)
- Pink Filosofy: is a Colombian brand created by Adriana Arboleda and Johanna Ortiz 7 years ago in Cali, Colombia, with two purposes: to offer a comfortable, authentic, and versatile way to express femininity and to support in parallel a group of household women that would be in charge of the production of the brand. http://www.pinkfilosofy.com
- L.A. Cano: renowned brand of Colombian jewelry known by its unique reinterpretations of the goldsmithing and pre-Columbian art discovered by family Cano at the end of the nineteenth century. As a result, the tradition is more in-force than ever extending to the high fashion international scenarios such as Bergdorf Goodman, Moda Operandi, among others. http://www.lacano.co/
- Fundación Gases del Caribe: seeks to contribute to improve the quality of life of the communities where Gases del Caribe works, by means of projects of income-generation for families, pursuing seeking the development of greater productive capacities. With its project “Arte y Tejido” (Art and Fabric) promotes the work of women materialized in crafts. http://fundaciongasesdelcaribe.com/Contenido/Default.aspx?id=784
The Uruguayan companies interested in holding business meetings with Colombian companies may request a meeting to the Department of Trade Promotion of the ALADI.